To the masters of Alfresco / Linux...
The subject line says it all, After 2 days of hard work I still can't access the share (or /Alfresco) from a remote machine.
Here are the facts:
- Installing Alfresco 3.2r2 on redhat linux machine.
- Can access the share login page with 'links http://localhost:8080/share' from the linux server I'm installing on.
- Cannot access share login from with a remote machine's web browser. (http://myserver.mydomain.org:8080/share)
- used iptables to open port 8080 (I think this takes care of firewall issues)
- I also use this server to host two websites with apache with virtual hosting. They are working fine.
My log and iptables configuration are below. I've seen a lot of people on here with this same problem, but none of it seems relevant to my situation.
Thanks in advance for your help!
iptables -->
Code: Select all[root@cholla xxxxxxxxxx]# vi /etc/sysconfig/iptables
:OUTPUT ACCEPT [154643:68132804]
:RH-Firewall-1-INPUT - [0:0]
-A INPUT -j RH-Firewall-1-INPUT
-A FORWARD -j RH-Firewall-1-INPUT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -i eth0 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p icmp -m icmp --icmp-type any -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 631 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 631 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 21 -j LOG
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 21 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 2144 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -p tcp -m state --state NEW -m tcp --dport 22 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 8080 -j ACCEPT
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -j LOG
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-host-prohibited
COMMIT
"/etc/sysconfig/iptables" 24L, 1126C
#
iptabes-save v1.3.5 on Mon Jan 11 11:24:56 2010
-- INSERT --
alfresco.log
Code: Select all16:11:16,977 INFO [org.alfresco.config.JndiPropertiesFactoryBean] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/repository.properties]Hey everybody,
16:11:16,979 INFO [org.alfresco.config.JndiPropertiesFactoryBean] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/domain/transaction.properties]
16:11:16,979 INFO [org.alfresco.config.JndiPropertiesFactoryBean] Loading properties file from URL [file:/opt/Alfresco/tomcat/shared/classes/alfresco-global.properties]
16:11:17,070 INFO [org.alfresco.config.JndiPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/alfresco-shared.properties]
16:11:34,917 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] Schema managed by database dialect org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect.
16:11:35,842 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] No changes were made to the schema.
16:11:36,270 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Starting 'sysAdmin' subsystem, ID: [sysAdmin, default]
16:11:36,284 INFO [org.alfresco.config.JndiPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/alfresco-shared.properties]
16:11:36,289 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Startup of 'sysAdmin' subsystem, ID: [sysAdmin, default] complete
16:11:38,437 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Starting 'thirdparty' subsystem, ID: [thirdparty, default]
16:11:38,457 INFO [org.alfresco.config.JndiPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/alfresco-shared.properties]
16:11:38,548 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.content.transform.magick.AbstractImageMagickContentTransformerWorker] ImageMagickContentTransformerWorker not available: 00110000 Failed to perform ImageMagick transformation:
Execution result:
os: Linux
command: [/usr/local/bin/convert, /opt/Alfresco/tomcat/temp/Alfresco/ImageMagickContentTransformerWorker_init_source_4619057159012452315.gif[0], /opt/Alfresco/tomcat/temp/Alfresco/ImageMagickContentTransformerWorker_init_target_5786484784787983417.png]
succeeded: false
exit code: 1
out:
err: Cannot run program "/usr/local/bin/convert": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
16:11:38,814 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.content.transform.RuntimeExecutableContentTransformerWorker] Failed to start a runtime executable content transformer:
Execution result:
os: Linux
command: [/opt/Alfresco/bin/pdf2swf, -V]
succeeded: false
exit code: 1
out:
err: Cannot run program "/opt/Alfresco/bin/pdf2swf": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
16:11:38,932 WARN [org.alfresco.util.OpenOfficeConnectionTester] An initial OpenOffice connection could not be established.
16:11:38,933 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Startup of 'thirdparty' subsystem, ID: [thirdparty, default] complete
16:11:39,058 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] The Alfresco root data directory ('dir.root') is: /opt/Alfresco/alf_data
16:11:39,219 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.admin.patch.PatchExecuter] Checking for patches to apply ...
16:11:39,545 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.admin.patch.PatchExecuter] No patches were required.
16:11:39,550 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.module.ModuleServiceImpl] Found 0 module(s).
16:11:39,624 WARN [org.alfresco.repo.module.ModuleServiceImpl] A previously-installed module 'OptarosStatus' (version 0.1) is not present in your distribution.
16:11:39,626 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Starting 'fileServers' subsystem, ID: [fileServers, default]
16:11:39,648 INFO [org.alfresco.config.JndiPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/alfresco-shared.properties]
16:11:39,906 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Starting 'Authentication' subsystem, ID: [Authentication, managed, alfrescoNtlm1]
16:11:39,928 INFO [org.alfresco.config.JndiPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/alfresco-shared.properties]
16:11:40,033 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Startup of 'Authentication' subsystem, ID: [Authentication, managed, alfrescoNtlm1] complete
16:11:45,050 ERROR [org.alfresco.fileserver] Failed to get local domain/workgroup name, using default of WORKGROUP
16:11:45,050 ERROR [org.alfresco.fileserver] (This may be due to firewall settings or incorrect <broadcast> setting)
16:11:45,124 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Startup of 'fileServers' subsystem, ID: [fileServers, default] complete
16:11:45,124 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Starting 'imap' subsystem, ID: [imap, default]
16:11:45,141 INFO [org.alfresco.config.JndiPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/alfresco-shared.properties]
16:11:45,203 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Startup of 'imap' subsystem, ID: [imap, default] complete
16:11:45,209 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.usage.UserUsageTrackingComponent] Enabled - calculate missing user usages ...
16:11:45,223 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.usage.UserUsageTrackingComponent] Found 0 users to recalculate
16:11:45,223 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.usage.UserUsageTrackingComponent] ... calculated missing usages for 0 users
16:11:45,223 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Starting 'Synchronization' subsystem, ID: [Synchronization, default]
16:11:45,253 INFO [org.alfresco.config.JndiPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/alfresco-shared.properties]
16:11:45,353 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Startup of 'Synchronization' subsystem, ID: [Synchronization, default] complete
16:11:45,547 INFO [org.alfresco.service.descriptor.DescriptorService] Alfresco JVM - v1.6.0_17-b04; maximum heap size 455.125MB
16:11:45,547 WARN [org.alfresco.service.descriptor.DescriptorService] Alfresco JVM - WARNING - maximum heap size 455.125MB is less than recommended 512MB
16:11:45,548 INFO [org.alfresco.service.descriptor.DescriptorService] Alfresco started (Community): Current version 3.2.0 (r2 2440) schema 3300 - Originally installed version 3.2.0 (2039) schema 2019
16:12:02,899 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Starting 'wcm_deployment_receiver' subsystem, ID: [wcm_deployment_receiver, default]
16:12:02,920 INFO [org.alfresco.config.JndiPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/alfresco-shared.properties]
16:12:03,001 INFO [org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Startup of 'wcm_deployment_receiver' subsystem, ID: [wcm_deployment_receiver, default] complete
16:12:06,386 INFO [org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper] Successfully Initialized Web Framework
16:12:06,957 INFO [org.alfresco.config.JBossEnabledWebApplicationContext] Refreshing org.alfresco.config.JBossEnabledWebApplicationContext@599cf3f6: display name [Root WebApplicationContext]; startup date [Mon Jan 11 16:12:06 MST 2010]; root of context hierarchy
16:12:07,193 INFO [org.alfresco.config.JBossEnabledWebApplicationContext] Bean factory for application context [org.alfresco.config.JBossEnabledWebApplicationContext@599cf3f6]: org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@254c5c83
16:12:08,100 INFO [org.alfresco.web.scripts.DeclarativeRegistry] Registered 22 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 24 URLs
16:12:08,116 INFO [org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer] Initialised Presentation Web Script Container (in 206.974ms)
16:12:08,197 INFO [org.alfresco.web.scripts.DeclarativeRegistry] Registered 40 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 42 URLs
16:12:08,213 INFO [org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer] Initialised WebFramework Web Script Container (in 93.176ms)
16:12:08,248 INFO [org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper] Successfully Initialized Web Framework
I just got a new TomTom XL330s and have been enjoying it so far. However, I'm having problems with TomTom home. I attempted to update and install QuickGPSfix
Home gave me an error about writing the lto.dat file in the ephem folder. Then the installation failed for the program. So, I believe that the program is a corrupted download on the unit. I also have not been able to delete that folder.
I am able to start Home, and then plug in the XL. When I did this, it updated normally and had me download another program I needed (believe it was mapshare), but did not prompt me to download QuickGPSfix.
So, is there a way I can either reinstall this program, or delete it from the TomTom's memory? I have a QuickGPSfix folder on my computer, with 3 small files in it. Is there a place I can copy these onto the XL and make the program work?
Thanks
MickHi there,
I had the same problems on Win XP and solved them by removing the msvc*90.dll that were spread across the whole system - even those in the windows/system(32) folder as only the ones in the WinSxS folder should remain. And by the way - there are a lots of other msvc*X0.dlls around in other folders (e.g. programms) - I had to remove them all (even the 70s versions in order to get rid of the run time errors and the mp3 playback crashes while in visualization mode. Now I have the 90s in the SxS folder, others in system32 and Sxs. Seems to be tricky cause there is less chances to tell the system where to look.
... and by the way - take a look at the systems path - sometimes even there are surprises.
h3ll
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Struggling opposite windows depressed screen? Donot panic, check exposed to obtain a idealisation solution
Labels:
bsod,
registry cleaner,
registry errors,
slow computer,
windows,
windows registry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment